I’ve had a busy few days: my birthday, friends from out of town visiting and now I’m off for Thanksgiving. This is the first week since I’ve been blogging that I’ve missed my goal of posting at least 2 times a week.
When I worked in TV, this is the time of the year that we’d trot out old “evergreen” news pieces that we knew we could easily re-run. So, I’ll try it on this blog. If you are a new reader, here are some posts to check out. And remember if you haven’t read one of these posts, “it’s new to you”:
- Research: RSS Crossing into the Mainstream – 31% of the US internet population use RSS.
- Quote of the Week – how to get VC money.
- Sites without RSS – By the end of 2006, all content on the web will be available in a subscribable format (RSS, Atom, whatever).
- Monetizing your RSS feed – Your RSS feed is already an ad.
- The importance of good people – what makes or breaks a company.
- How not to name your product/company in a global market